You'll love the camera. We had a much smaller one before too, and it was weird at first, but i"m used to it now. My favorite thing is how easy it is to adjust everything...you don't have to go through menus.
And if ONLY we could get your iChat to work! I could give you a few basic lessons on Elements that could get you started....it's great.
Enjoy your class though. I still need to do something like that. I'm pretty certain I go about everything the wrong way.
That reminds me of way back in 2003 when I babysat your kids for the week, and poor little Matthew had that infection. Jed told me to use a blow dryer on him after each diaper change, and I remember Matthew calling it the "fireplace". I thought that was the cutest thing ever.
7 comments:
That is so funny!
Hard hair... classic - not to mention the air conditioner part. :)
That's a handsome boy you've got there. Great picture Maryanne.
What a great picture of a cute kid.
How cute, hard hair. Is that opposed to soft hair? What a handsome boy!
You'll love the camera. We had a much smaller one before too, and it was weird at first, but i"m used to it now. My favorite thing is how easy it is to adjust everything...you don't have to go through menus.
And if ONLY we could get your iChat to work! I could give you a few basic lessons on Elements that could get you started....it's great.
Enjoy your class though. I still need to do something like that. I'm pretty certain I go about everything the wrong way.
That reminds me of way back in 2003 when I babysat your kids for the week, and poor little Matthew had that infection. Jed told me to use a blow dryer on him after each diaper change, and I remember Matthew calling it the "fireplace". I thought that was the cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment