so exciting! I can't wait to graduate here and actually have a cap and gown! I graduated HS a semester early so I never actually walked!we got the fabric at hobby lobby, that store is dangerous, we spent two hours just walking around looking at all the home decor! I need to go back!
I had to do a double take, wow you look SO much like your mum in this pic raegan! WELL DONE YOU! Love becky & boys xxxxx
Congratulations Raegan!
Yahoooooo :DYour daughter graduated and my daughter got baptized...lol
Congrats!!! BOTH of you are amazing!
Congratulations to the high school graduate! Great picture.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so exciting! I can't wait to graduate here and actually have a cap and gown! I graduated HS a semester early so I never actually walked!
we got the fabric at hobby lobby, that store is dangerous, we spent two hours just walking around looking at all the home decor! I need to go back!
I had to do a double take, wow you look SO much like your mum in this pic raegan! WELL DONE YOU! Love becky & boys xxxxx
Congratulations Raegan!
Yahoooooo :D
Your daughter graduated and my daughter got baptized...lol
Congrats!!! BOTH of you are amazing!
Congratulations to the high school graduate! Great picture.
Post a Comment