SCHOOL TEACHER!!!

We spent all day on Friday setting up Brooke's 3rd grade classroom. It has a jungle theme and is A.DOR.A.BLE!
This girl was born to be a teacher. We saw it in her when she was 18-months-old. And now finally, 20 years later, here she is, ready to be a great influence in many children's lives.
Her classroom is ready, her lesson plans are in place, and school starts tomorrow!
And for some reason, I'm feeling . . . old.

We spent all day on Friday setting up Brooke's 3rd grade classroom. It has a jungle theme and is A.DOR.A.BLE!
This girl was born to be a teacher. We saw it in her when she was 18-months-old. And now finally, 20 years later, here she is, ready to be a great influence in many children's lives.
Her classroom is ready, her lesson plans are in place, and school starts tomorrow!
And for some reason, I'm feeling . . . old.
8 comments:
I just cannot believe she is old enough to be a teacher! What has happened to our little ones?
Mike says he wants her to come to Logan and be one of his teachers....think about it Brooke!
Oh, and about the "old" part...I totally understand, but not feel too badly for you.
But DO not feel badly for you...
She can't be?! Not already.
So cool for her, though.
Wa-HOO!!! I'm excited for you, Brookie! She'll be one fantastic teacher, for sure.
That is so exciting! I just read your post to Lindsey and we are so happy for Brooke and you. She said to say congratulations! I can't believe school is already starting there.
You feel old Maryanne!! I really do feel old now:) So happy for you Brooke, you'll be fantasticx
Is she going to go by Miss VDB? Well, I guess in third grade they can probably pronounce her name correctly. She looks so young to be a teacher!
Woo Hoo! Your time is finally here, Brooke! Congratulations....you'll be an amazing teacher and your students will adore you! Hope your first week went well....
Post a Comment