Glad you found the humor in it! Forty really isn't bad...I just wished it lasted longer...Can't wait to see your pictures from NYC!
Oops, I didn't mean to delete my last comment. So here it is again: Ha ha... Love you, mom!
Oh, I feel so bad for you........
Happy birthday, Maryanne! You are so silly. You're amazing at 40 and at any age. That is a cute little gift from Lynette though.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Glad you found the humor in it! Forty really isn't bad...I just wished it lasted longer...
Can't wait to see your pictures from NYC!
Oops, I didn't mean to delete my last comment. So here it is again:
Ha ha... Love you, mom!
Oh, I feel so bad for you........
Happy birthday, Maryanne! You are so silly. You're amazing at 40 and at any age. That is a cute little gift from Lynette though.
Post a Comment