Oh my gosh! I am going to quit complaining about the little sprinkling of hail we had because we didn't have anything stick to the ground! I love the photo of Adam, it is darling!
I will stop feeling sorry for myself now. I guess it is not just a Seattle thing to have crummy weather in April. We got caught in a big hailstorm while driving the other day and almost had to pull over because the road got so icy.
I will cross my fingers for us both for some warm and sunny weather!
I forgot to write how much I liked the picture of the daffodils. That sums it all up, the feelings I had when I woke up to a white April morning. :( What is the number under Adam's picture? Is it a counter? I want a counter to see if I have more than 4 people looking at my blog.
8 comments:
Looks normal for us in Cache Valley...although, at the moment, we have no snow...but the daffodils are still in bud stage!
My sentiments, EXACTLY! What is going on? Snow, snow, go away, don't you know it's past your stay?
LOVE the new picture of Adam in your header! So sweet!
Adam is such a sweetie!
No more snow for us...I hope.
We're now in to the April showers!
Oh my gosh! I am going to quit complaining about the little sprinkling of hail we had because we didn't have anything stick to the ground! I love the photo of Adam, it is darling!
I will stop feeling sorry for myself now. I guess it is not just a Seattle thing to have crummy weather in April. We got caught in a big hailstorm while driving the other day and almost had to pull over because the road got so icy.
I will cross my fingers for us both for some warm and sunny weather!
Luckily, that snow melted fast!
I forgot to write how much I liked the picture of the daffodils. That sums it all up, the feelings I had when I woke up to a white April morning. :(
What is the number under Adam's picture? Is it a counter? I want a counter to see if I have more than 4 people looking at my blog.
SAD! Poor little flowers.
Post a Comment