I had to leave for church early this morning before everyone else to get some things ready for Primary. Adam was asleep when I left so his dad got him ready. I believe these photos sum up John's life motto of...."It doesn't matter what it looks like, just as long as it functions." Imagine the look on my face as Adam entered the Primary room. Yes, that's MY boy!
And I suppose rolling up the pant legs is to try to hide the fact that the pants are floods. Yes, what a brilliant idea! That camouflages it perfectly. Who would ever know?!
I think that, somehow, dressing Adam this way today has caused some slight neurological damage, as is evident in these photos.
Poor kid.
6 comments:
What a crack up. That was your Mother's Day gift...to show how much you are needed!
I love it!!! Makes me feel a little better about my panic call from San Antonio...enough said.
I laughed so hard when I read this! That is so great. Dads definitely do things a little different than moms do!
Love it! This is absolutely my Adam on Ward Council Sundays. Too funny! No wonder John stays forever young...nothing stresses him out!
Oh my gosh I am still laughing. I honestly wish I could have seen your face when you first saw him. (and yes, still laughing)
I love this because Darren would do the same exact thing. If I'm not around to dress Edison, he ends up in some 3 months winter outfit instead of a more appropriate 9 months spring outfit! What would men do without us?!? I do love the cuffed pants, though.
Post a Comment