5.25.2008

the latest chapter in the book of "Adam"

I am the Primary President in our ward. Yesterday my music leader brought over several pieces of music for me to look at for the Primary kids to sing in Sacrament Meeting on Father's Day. I gave them a brief look before I set them down on a chair in the living room, thinking, "I'll get to those as soon as I'm done cleaning the bathroom." About 15 minutes later, I was still cleaning while I was talking to my brother on the phone, when suddenly I heard the PAPER SHREDDER being used in the next room. I dashed in and found Adam shredding the last piece of music! The other sheets of music were already neatly dumped into billions of little peices in the bottom of the shredder. (Sorry Layne , I hope my 168-decibel scream in your ear didn't do any long-term damage to your hearing.)

I don't know......I'm thinking if I try really hard, and spend an hour (maybe two), then I could maybe put it all back together. Anyone got any tape?

7 comments:

Kris said...

I love that you get your camera out and record the precious moments...while in the middle of hysteria! Blogs are so great! I love to read The Adventures (or should I say MISadventures of Adam)!

Lynette said...

No way! What will he think of next??? Never a dull moment in your house with little Adam's adventures...

Kelly said...

What a bummer. I feel awful for you, but more awful for the person who brought over the music.

Karen said...

Yikes! That's what little boys are made of..LOL

Lauralee said...

Ok...That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard/seen! (That totally sucks) but oh my gosh! SO FUNNY!!!!!

Edna said...

I followed a link on my daughter's blog (Whims" to yours. I had a very similar thing happen to some of my important office papers by a grandchild once ... before I retired. They just can't resist that adventure I guess. I enjoyed browsing your blog.
Grandma Henke
http://grandmahenke.com

Julie V. said...

Oh my heck! That kid is hilarious!!!!!
I think you should have a separate blog totally dedicated to Adam's adventures. You could call it "the apple of my eye"