7.07.2008

happy 4th birthday adam!



Born July 7th (07/07) Our lucky 7's!

7 comments:

aftonicole said...

I am so excited to get back to the states! It's sad, because compared to VA, I hate living in UT and can't wait to graduate....compared to here, I am going to enjoy Utah very much! These were my fave apartments, very clean! I am so grateful to be able to get an available one! Your son is ADORABLE!

aftonicole said...

Yes, We're doing an internship with del sol...the headquarters are in Sandy...it actually started in Provo! Crazy huh?

Kelly said...

Happy birthday Adam! That cupcake looks tasty and I like his spiffy new haircut.

Maryanne said...

Kelly, the giant gooey cupcake is from Aunt Valerie (or is it Valorie?) ;)

Karen said...

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy biirrthday dear Adam...
happy birthday to you.

Kelly said...

Sweet! Aunt Valerie knows what little kids love! That was nice of her. I'll have to tell her you posted it. When I talked to her tonight, she and Thomas were busy baking and frosting his birthday cake.

Callisto said...

What adorable pictures of my favorite four-year-old cousin ever! I think he got a pretty sweet birthday surprise. Or should I say seven surprises?