Ha Ha Ha. How in the world did you manage that? Three times??? Oh well, it's about time... that phone was almost ancient. Wasn't it having problems anyway?
Does it really matter HOW I did it Brooke? No, just know that I am in mourning over my loss. And excuse me, that phone was NOT ancient - I'd had it for only about 18 months. I LOVED THAT PHONE!! *sniffle sniffle* And to make matters worse, I lost my Josh Groban and Brady bunch ringtones!
Ancient, meaning: You've gotten that phone, what, three times every two years for your (supposed to be) "NEW" phone upgrade. And I'm so deeply sorry about Josh. Know that I feel your pain... *insert eye-roll*
Ummm, I don't mean to interrupt this lovely family discussion, but I couldn't help but feel a little bit of your pain Maryanne. I've often wondered if anyone found my phone in the parking lot of the Steak n' Shake somewhere in Missouri (I think that's where we were when I lost it, but not quite sure). I loved that phone, but I found an even better one that is even better. Funny how that works!! Good luck!
Did my dad teach you how to drive? Sounds like a good excuse to get an iPhone. Please don't take this the wrong way but I can hardly blame you for driving over it 3 times when it had Groben ring tones on it :-)
Brett - No, it was NOT your dad who taught me to drive (ha ha), it was that creepy Mr. Christensen who kept making passes at me! Ewwww.
And I'm not even going to respond to your comment about my Josh. I might become rude and defensive so we'll just leave it at that. BTW, his name is spelled GrobAn not GrobEn. Sheesh. ;o)
YOU mean "FLUSHING." How many times do I have to tell you that the period goes INside the quotation marks!? Always. (Although there are a FEW exceptions. But for now, you can just be safe with always following that rule.) :)
Oh man! The worse part about a broken phone for me is losing all the information that it takes me forever to input. My cellphone is my phonebook!
You and Brooke gave me a good laugh.
If Brett doesn't stop teasing you about Josh I might have to mention that he had a Spice Girls CD when we got married. But that wouldn't be nice of me.
About your comment with the boys (there is no comment thing to click on that blog)...they are boys, and that's what boys do. And then they are best friends again. Girls just gossip and cry and are mad forever.
14 comments:
Oh dang! That's kind of a bummer. Does it still work? :o)
And I DIG those hairdos. Dig 'em!
Ha Ha Ha. How in the world did you manage that? Three times??? Oh well, it's about time... that phone was almost ancient. Wasn't it having problems anyway?
Does it really matter HOW I did it Brooke? No, just know that I am in mourning over my loss. And excuse me, that phone was NOT ancient - I'd had it for only about 18 months. I LOVED THAT PHONE!! *sniffle sniffle* And to make matters worse, I lost my Josh Groban and Brady bunch ringtones!
Ancient, meaning: You've gotten that phone, what, three times every two years for your (supposed to be) "NEW" phone upgrade. And I'm so deeply sorry about Josh. Know that I feel your pain... *insert eye-roll*
Ummm, I don't mean to interrupt this lovely family discussion, but I couldn't help but feel a little bit of your pain Maryanne. I've often wondered if anyone found my phone in the parking lot of the Steak n' Shake somewhere in Missouri (I think that's where we were when I lost it, but not quite sure). I loved that phone, but I found an even better one that is even better. Funny how that works!! Good luck!
Did my dad teach you how to drive? Sounds like a good excuse to get an iPhone. Please don't take this the wrong way but I can hardly blame you for driving over it 3 times when it had Groben ring tones on it :-)
Oh, bummer! That's almost as good as Morgan dropping her phone while on a roller coaster. Twice.
Or Adam flusing mine down the toilet. Once.
You mean "flushing".
Brett - No, it was NOT your dad who taught me to drive (ha ha), it was that creepy Mr. Christensen who kept making passes at me! Ewwww.
And I'm not even going to respond to your comment about my Josh. I might become rude and defensive so we'll just leave it at that.
BTW, his name is spelled GrobAn not GrobEn. Sheesh. ;o)
YOU mean "FLUSHING." How many times do I have to tell you that the period goes INside the quotation marks!? Always. (Although there are a FEW exceptions. But for now, you can just be safe with always following that rule.) :)
Oh man! The worse part about a broken phone for me is losing all the information that it takes me forever to input. My cellphone is my phonebook!
You and Brooke gave me a good laugh.
If Brett doesn't stop teasing you about Josh I might have to mention that he had a Spice Girls CD when we got married. But that wouldn't be nice of me.
Thanks for solving this mystery for me.
About your comment with the boys (there is no comment thing to click on that blog)...they are boys, and that's what boys do. And then they are best friends again. Girls just gossip and cry and are mad forever.
Post a Comment