It's a fact I must come to grips with....I have a child old enough to vote. (I know, I know, she is almost 20. It's okay Maryanne - you are still young, you are still young, you ARE......)
Way to go, Brooke! I would have NEVER thought you'd be old enough to have a daughter olde enough to vote, Maryanne. No way. You look like a 30 year old. For sure. Brooke sure is a sweetie pie. What a lovely daughter.
4 comments:
I LOVE voting. Every time I do it it makes me so excited and proud to be an American. Go Brooke!
p.s. I miss you, Brookey. XOXO
Way to go, Brooke! I would have NEVER thought you'd be old enough to have a daughter olde enough to vote, Maryanne. No way. You look like a 30 year old. For sure. Brooke sure is a sweetie pie. What a lovely daughter.
And apparently it didn't do much. I'm thinking that when I go to England this summer I'll just stay for about four years. That will be good.
You have a 20 year old. I'm going to sit here and let that sink in for a while. OK, it's not sinking.
Good for Brook, although that button should be blue. :-)
Post a Comment