
Look what we woke up to....

Anyone up for a picnic?

How about a little jump on the tramp.....

...a tandem glide would be nice...

...or a swing on Mr. Whale?

Let's just take a seat and have a chat!

A chat on the phone would be good too :)

I'm worried about my tomatoes - I hope they'll be okay....

Wouldn't some air conditioning feel so good about now?

The kids are back in school.....


I really must get me some warmer boots.
7 comments:
Maryanne...I love it! Can you belive all of the snow? You totally captured it...and yes, you do need warmer boots although those are awfully cute!!
OH man, those are the coolest pictures, Maryanne. I love the trampoline covered in more than a foot of snow. Nice commentary too.
We're kind of wigging out here in Austin as it got to 35 tonight when the kids and I were out and about. Brrr....
Nice pictures! I took some myself, not nearly as good, but I had to capture the winter wonderland we have here, so check out my blog in a few to see what I got.
Maryanne...wow! Coming to Williamsburg? Have you been before? If not, you will love it! June is the most perfect time to come. Do you know where you will be staying? I would love to give you recommendations of little places you must visit! Could you bring Lynette? :o) And I'm envious of your snow. We get it only twice a year if we're lucky and it never sticks.
Loved the tomato picture...I don't know how to tell you this, but I think your tomatoes are really, really sick, possibly terminal!
These pictures make me miss the snow a lot. I've lived in Seattle now going on 13 years and, although I love the rain, I miss having regular snow at the house during the winter. When we do get a little snow in Seattle it shuts down the city, schools close and even the Range Rover crowd freaks out a bit. I'm happy to see you blogging and look forward to reading more.
Brett, this snow is so fantastic...and never-ending! We keep getting hit with one storm after another. The kids love it.
And who needs a Range Rover when you have a mini-van?! My Honda Odyssey just rips through this snow like there's no tomorrow ;)
Post a Comment