Ya gotta love the Tower of Terror.
LOL!!!!!!
I was so bummed out that we missed this ride! It's a good 'un.
That is great! I have to admit that I wimped out and didn't go on it when we were there in September. I did have the excuse of a headache from a sinus infection, but it kind of freaked me out too. I will have to go on it next time we are there.
I told you already, we LOVE that ride!! We like to choreograph poses for the pictures. My family is easily entertained.
What a great picture!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL!!!!!!
I was so bummed out that we missed this ride! It's a good 'un.
That is great! I have to admit that I wimped out and didn't go on it when we were there in September. I did have the excuse of a headache from a sinus infection, but it kind of freaked me out too. I will have to go on it next time we are there.
I told you already, we LOVE that ride!! We like to choreograph poses for the pictures. My family is easily entertained.
What a great picture!!
Post a Comment