2.14.2009

happy love day!

From my sweet boyfriend, Adam. He woke up early this morning remembering all by himself that today is Valentine's Day, and he wanted to make a Valentine for *whispers* ......his girlfriend.

He wrote 'Mom Adam' with arrows pointing to the heart which means "I'm giving you my heart, mommy." It took him 4 tries to finally get the perfect heart.

I'm not supposed to tell his dad about this Valentine because "daddy might feel bad that you are my girlfriend."

Don't worry Adam, it's our little secret :o)

9 comments:

Nicole said...

That is SO cute. All the arrows. He really wanted to make his point, huh? And I love the evidence at how important it was for him to get the heart "just right"!

Kim N said...

Awwwww, that is so sweet. Those little guys melt their momma's hearts, don't they?

Kris said...

Oh, so sweet! Somebody is growing up....what happened to all his "adventures"?

Kelly said...

That is so cute and thoughtful.

valerie said...

That's the best valentine, Maryanne!

I've got a blog now, by the way! Kelly helped me get it started and I need to figure out how to upload pictures still, but I'm excited about it.

Callisto said...

Haha! That's so cute.

sayfuzzypickles said...

How CUTE!! Thomas gave me and Tom darling Valentines too. Can we just freeze these little guys just where they are now?
I love the colorized picture technique! How do you do that?

Nicole said...

Can you believe the only Josh Groban music I have is a Christmas album? I should do something about that, huh?

Becki said...

I LOVE HIM!!!! How cute! I've just shown Lincoln all you're blog pictures and he is in awe of you! He lovs to do a bit of photography too and looking at you're pic's has just sent him into the study to start tinkering with his camera! I love the kissy pic with the heart box - CUTE!! xx